- Even if you don’t have any blog post idea ;
- Even if you aren’t a great writer ;
- Even if your niche is weird.
Do you want to know more ?
Here is the deal.
As we were looking for new blog post ideas, we found that some bloggers published content with an uncommon format.
For example, Brian Dean from Backlinko.com created 3 epic posts sharing 500+ ressources and actionnable pieces of advice.
While we can’t guess how much traffic he gets from this content, we can show you this :
- Post #1 : 6031 Twitter shares, 4948 Facebook shares, 888 Comments and 531 Referring domains ;
- Post #2 : 5383 Twitter shares, 1382 Facebook shares, 428 Comments and 171 Referring domains ;
- Post #3 : 4632 Twitter shares, 1291 Facebook shares, 231 Comments and 168 Referring domains.
Pretty nice, isn’t it ?
What if you could get one tenth of his results from post #3 ?
Would you be satisfied ?
Sadly, without strong technical skills, it’s almost impossible to create this kind of content directly from the WordPress editor…
We tried to find a way to publish content with a similar format but we didn’t find anything on the entire Internet.
That’s why we decided to create…